Halloween is a great holiday to celebrate with your gals, what can be cooler than a Halloween bridal shower? Whether you are planning a moody or Halloween wedding, celebrate your bridal shower on this cool day and give it an elegant spooky feel! Here are some ideas you may like.
What to wear to your Halloween bridal shower? Usually, brides prefer something white, ivory or other neutrals but Halloween is a special theme, so you may try something moody and dark. Try various black dresses and matching heels, create a modern witch look with a mini dress and tall boots or go bold and stand out with a red or burgundy dress with eye-catchy detailing and sheer parts.
Go for a moody and decadent tablescape with lush florals, gold or copper touches, black and purple candles and chic lacey chargers. Instead of traditional floral centerpieces, you may try to use a faux human head as a vase or just line up the table with bold blooms. Add black pumpkins and black cat figurines for a Halloween feel to keep the table more refined with only lush florals and metallics.
Food & Drinks
Serve a gorgeous naked or semi-naked wedding cake topped with chocolate shards, blackberries, figs and other fruit. Create a modern dessert table with only black desserts and cards plus black stands to strike everyone. Serve your cocktails in a special way: in test tubes, in glasses with a glitter edge or offer smoked cocktails. Strike all your gals with a unique Halloween bridal shower!
- 60 Halloween Wedding Bouquets To Get Inspired
- 70 Unique Halloween Wedding Cakes
- 37 Halloween Wedding Dresses That Inspire
- 60 Hot Halloween Wedding Nails Ideas
- Crimson Halloween Wedding Inspiration: 47 Ideas
- 40 Dramatic Halloween Wedding Table Settings
- 45 Stunning Halloween Wedding Centerpieces
- 46 Crazy And Fun Zombie Wedding Ideas
- 66 Dramatic And Elegant Vampire Wedding Ideas
- 60 Original Masquerade Wedding Ideas
- 33 Scary But Stylish Halloween Wedding Favors
- 54 Awesome Glam Halloween Wedding Ideas
- 28 Chic Halloween Wedding Dresses
- 30 Enchanting Halloween Bridal Shower Ideas