Winter wedding preparation time is on the homestretch, the hottest time for the brides-to-be is on. Winter weddings have their own difficulties and tricks to use to get a perfect big day, and today I’m going to share some tips on having perfect hair on a winter big day.
Keep Your Hair In Good Condition
In the months leading up to the wedding choose a deep conditioning treatment to keep hair and scalp moisturized. Apply this to your locks frequently to nourish your lengths and ends so they are kept in optimum condition.
Consider Your Outfit
A lot of winter brides will wear a beautiful faux fur stole or shrug to keep warm while walking down the aisle and having their pictures taken outside. If you decide to wear a low bun at the side or back, the bottom of the bun may rub against your stole – this will not only make your hair look windswept, but will also weaken the hairstyle and cause it to fall out. Buttons at the back can get your hair tangled on. Brides choosing a high-necked dress should also try to wear their hair up as high as possible to create height – this will elongate your neckline and make you feel tall and slender. You could opt for hair to be swept to the side if you feel uncomfortable with all your hair up, and have a few loose strands to frame your face.
Opt For A No Fuss Hairstyle
Prepare for the worst case scenario weather situation, and go for an easier hairstyle that you won’t have to fuss around with too much during the day. Whatever the style, the key is to blast it with anti-humidity hairspray so it seals in the look.
Embrace An Updo
Loose locks don’t fare quite as well when faced with rain and wind. Opt for updos that won’t get bashed around by the weather or go static, like a ballet bun which holds strands in place and can be lacquered up to resist damp air. Choosing an updo will mean that your hair will be neatly tucked into a beautiful style that won’t budge throughout the day. It’s also guaranteed to look amazing in your wedding photos.
Choose Stunning Accessories
Winter hair is all about glitz and glamour so think about adding some sparkle to your do. Fascinators, clips, tiaras and headbands can all look amazing and will give your overall look that wow factor.
On The Big Day
Hair tends to get static with the changes of temperature in the winter months due to dryness, and a clingy veil or synthetic hat or scarf can exacerbate frizz and flyaways. The best bet to combat static and keep your style in tact is to soak your hair in a hydrating mask the day before your wedding. Apply it to your ends for five minutes and rinse it out. Then, stick a single dryer sheet into your day clutch for touchups throughout your wedding day. It works wonders at taming flyaways when you gently smooth it over your hair.
- 78 Beautiful Winter Table Settings
- 90 Inspiring Winter Wedding Centerpieces You’ll Love
- 42 Gorgeous Winter Bridal Makeup Examples
- 90 Stunning Winter Wedding Nails Ideas
- 100 Gorgeous Winter Wedding Dresses You’ll Love
- 98 Stylish And Comfy Winter Bridal Cover Ups
- 43 Awesome Winter Wedding Gloves And Mittens To Die For
- 59 Cool Winter Bridal Shoes, Boots and Flats To Get Inspired
- 64 Awesome And Stylish Winter Groom Attire Ideas
- 22 DIY Winter Wedding Favors That Excite
- 36 Cool Winter Wedding Favors
- 50 Winter Wedding Appetizers That Will Make Your Mouth Water
- Russian Winter Wedding Inspiration: 39 Ideas
- 52 Awesome Winter Campfire Wedding Ideas
- 44 Snowflake Ideas For Winter Wedding Decor
- 50 Gorgeous Winter Bridal Shower Ideas
- 5 Useful Winter Engagement Tips And 40 Photo Ideas
- 45 Cozy Scandinavian Winter Wedding Ideas
- 40 Silver Winter Wedding Ideas
- 25 Winter Wedding Boutonnieres For Every Groom
- 22 Sweater Looks for Grooms And Groomsmen
- How To Use Fur For Your Wedding: 43 Ideas
- 31 Fir Branches Decor Ideas For Your Wedding
- 55 Winter Wedding Candles Ideas
- 35 Inspiring Winter Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 40 Winter Glam Wedding Ideas
- 42 Hot Chocolate And S’Mores Bars For Your Winter Wedding
- 30 Winter Wedding Backdrops That Excite
- 72 Winter Wedding Guest Outfits You Should Try
- 110 Unique And Beautiful Winter Wedding Bouquets You’ll Love
- 32 Bold Red Winter Wedding Ideas
- 42 Fabulous Winter Bridesmaids’ Dresses And Wraps
- 39 Cozy Cable Knit Ideas For Cold Weather Weddings
- 25 Unconventional Winter Wedding Bouquets
- 40 Winter Bridal Crowns From Flowers And Greenery
- 60 Adorable Winter Wonderland Wedding Ideas
- 30 Ways To Rock A Scarf On Your Big Day
- 48 Holly Berry And Cranberry Ideas For Winter Nuptials
- 27 Winter Flower Girl Outfits To Keep Them Warm And Stylish
- 63 Exquisite White Winter Wedding Ideas
- 48 Lively Ski And Snowboard Wedding Ideas
- 43 Stunning Cold Weather Wedding Ideas
- 26 Winter Wedding Arches And Altars To Get Inspired
- 30 Chic Brown Winter Wedding Ideas
- 32 Winter Bridal Shower Outfits You Should Try
- 45 Cozy Rustic Winter Wedding Ideas
- 66 Dreamy Winter Woodland Wedding Ideas
- 40 Gorgeous Ice Queen Wedding Dresses That Wow
- 45 Winter Coastal And Beach Wedding Ideas
- 57 Chic Neutral Winter Wedding Ideas
- Winter Wedding Hair Guide: 6 Tips And 48 Examples
- 42 Beautiful Winter Bridal Looks That Inspire
- Winter Wedding Makeup Guide: 6 Tips And 36 Ideas
- 46 Utterly Romantic Snowy Wedding Dresses
- 27 Red And Green Winter Wedding Ideas
- 54 Glitter Winter Wedding Ideas
- 35 Beautiful Winter Wedding Stationery Ideas
- 3 Trendiest Winter Wedding Cake Types And 35 Examples
- 38 Winter Wedding Desserts To Swoon Over
- 39 Chic Winter Wedding Coverups to Try
- 35 Winter Wedding Wreaths That You’ll Love
- 17 Winter Wedding Table Numbers Ideas
- 40 Stunning Winter Wedding Lights
- 31 Winter Wedding Decorations That You’ll Like
- 27 Winter Wedding Table Runners
- 26 Moody Winter Wedding Ideas
- 30 Gorgeous Winter Wedding Nails Ideas
- 36 Trendy Winter Wedding Shoes Ideas
- 25 Chic Winter Wedding Bouquets
- 25 Winter Drip Wedding Cakes
- 30 Beautiful Winter Wedding Centerpieces
- 26 Delicious Winter Wedding Food Ideas
- 20 Cold Weather Wedding Tips And Ideas
- 31 Winter Wedding Guest Outfits [Part 2]
131 thoughts on “Winter Wedding Hair Guide: 6 Tips And 48 Examples”
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most individuals will consent with your blog.
There’s nothing hotter in this entire world than seeing two girls make sweet love. Seeing a girl face deep in pussy is a dream come true. Dreams have a way of turning into reality at https://t.frtyt.com/ekuezzm5kw?aff_id=29696&offer_id=5407&nopop=1 This site is dedicated to stepsisters who love to lick and finger each other. You always knew stepsisters did this sort of thing with each other. You just never seen it with your own eyes until now!
How do i use frame or iframe to put facebook or else to blogspot?
I love this post! I read your blog fairly often and you are always coming out with some
great stuff. I shared this on my facebook and my followers
loved it! Keep up the good work.
Paykasa, 16 haneli pin kodundan oluşan, daha önce çok yaygın olarak kullanılan bir ön ödemeli kart türüne benzeyen, içerisinde euro bakiyesi olan bir ön ödemeli sanal karttır. İçerisindeki bakiyeler özel olarak üretilemediği için standart kart bakiyeleri 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 250 tek kart bakiyesi olarak satılmaktadırlar. Tek kullanımlık bir kart olan paykasa kart, kullanılan sitede kartın bakiyesini girmenize gerek kalmadan sadece 16 haneli tek kullanımlık koduyla işlem yapmanıza olanak sağlamaktadır.
Hi there! This post could not be written much better!
Looking at thijs post reminds me of my previous
roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I most
certainly will send this information to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a very good
read. Thank you for sharing!
Really enjoyed this article post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
Very good blog.Really thank you!
At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.
Muchos Gracias for your post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
Thank you for your article post.Much thanks again.
A round of applause for your blog post. Keep writing.
Your blog on Winter Wedding Hair Guide: Tips And Examples | HappyWedd.com is awesome. We hope u can continue delivering many more blog in the future. Be prosperous happywedd.com
Your blog on Winter Wedding Hair Guide: Tips And Examples | HappyWedd.com is great. We hope you can continue delivering many lot post . Be prosperous happywedd.com
Im obliged for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
Appreciate you sharing, great blog article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
hello!,I like your writing very much! proportion we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.
Thanks for the blog. Keep writing.
Thanks again for the article.Thanks Again.
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?
Thank you for your blog post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
Thanks so much for the blog post. Will read on…
I know top Blog professionals would really like your blog. You have a good head on your shoulders. You always know just what to say. I truly appreciate this page. Neat post.
Major thanks for the blog post.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Thanks – Enjoyed this article, can you make it so I get an update sent in an email when you publish a new post?
Antalya havaalanı transfer, alanında hizmet veren Antalya Transfer CLK Firması transfer servis araçlarıyla konforlu ve güvenli yolculuğu hesaplı fiyat politikasıyla beraber müşterilerine en iyi şekilde sunmaktadır.
Araç filomuza kattığımız hem VIP hemde STANDART servis araçlarımızla misafirlerimizi Antalya havalimanından alarak istedikleriyle lokasyona transferlerinde hizmetinizdeyiz. Antalya havalimanı transferinde saat ve zaman önemli olduğu için misafirlerimiz asla beklemezler ve randevularına geç kalmazlar.
Antalya Transfer CLK Firması olarak mutlu tatiller dileriz
I’ve been having issues with my Windows hosting. It has set me back quite a bit while making the next list. This is the current list that I have. I should add another list in less than a week. I’ll let you all know when the next list is ready. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your article post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site 🙂
Hey, thanks for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It’s so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. http://www.webroot.com/safe