Getting ready for a summer wedding? Then you need to keep in mind lots of things and consider many details including a perfect summer hairstyle. Heat and humidity are hair’s natural enemies, leading to frizz, limp locks and more. How to choose an ideal hairstyle to look picture-perfect? Here are some ideas.
1. Beware of sun damage. The sun is just as damaging to hair as it is to skin, so if you’re going to be outside anytime between now and the day of your wedding, apply something for UV rays protection not to get dull hair on your big day.
2. Be ready for humidity. High heat next to any body of water is going to create a high humidity situation. Leave-in conditioners and smoothing serums will help you tame frizz and fly-aways. Keep a light touch though; the more product you use the higher chance you have of ending up with limp, greasy hair.
3. Keep accessories in mind. If you have super curly hair that has a habit of doing whatever it wants, keep it in place with a beautiful flower clip. If your hair is dryer and duller than you expected, hit it with some shine serum and put it under a delicate veil. Your options are limitless when it comes to hair accessories.
4. Don’t straighten your hair. Consider the weather and just choose another style, don’t risk.
5. Set your curls on wet hair. This will help your curls to have some staying power, and set them tightly. That way, even if your curls drop, you will still have some curls to make it through the night.
6. Rock a stylish updo. This is a guarantee that your hair will stay in place, and there are so many options: knots, buns, and twists of all shapes and sizes will be perfect for any type of wedding – from a relaxed rustic or beach to a more polished and formal.
7. Try a braid. Braids are everybody’s love, they are in trend for every type of event and every style, and they are heat and humidity-resistant.
8. Pack an emergency kit with hair pins or other things you may need for your hair.
9. Avoid fresh flowers in your hair. Bridal floral crowns and just fresh flowers are very popular and look incredibly romantic but be aware that they can wilt very fast and you don’t need that on your big day. If you still want them, choose the most heat resistant flowers or just opt for changing them during the day.
- 90 Beautiful Summer Wedding Centerpieces
- 100 Amazing Summer Wedding Bouquets For Every Bride
- 59 Gorgeous Summer Wedding Shoes And Sandals
- 65 Bright Summer Wedding Table Settings
- 57 Awesome Summer Wedding Gowns
- 65 Cool Summer Wedding Favors
- 55 Yummy Summer Wedding Cakes
- 65 Summer Wedding Appetizers: Little Bites For Your Big Day
- 52 Great Outdoor Summer Wedding Ideas
- 44 Summer Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 43 Outdoor Summer Wedding Arches
- 45 Summer Wedding Nails Ideas
- 64 Summer Bridal Shower Ideas You’ll Love
- 52 Cute Summer Engagement Photos To Get Inspired
- 40 Stunning Summer Wedding Guest Outfits
- 52 Bright Summer Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 68 Cool Summer Camp Wedding Ideas
- 78 Fabulous Summer Bridal Crowns To Get Inspired
- 84 Vivacious Summer Garden Wedding Ideas
- 48 Summer Bridesmaids Dresses That Excite
- 55 Relaxed Summer Woodland Wedding Ideas
- 32 Touching And Cute Summer Flower Girls Looks
- 90 Cheerful And Bright Sunflower Wedding Ideas
- 50 Stylish Summer Groom Looks That Inspire
- 60 Effortlessly Chic Summer Boho Wedding Ideas
- 33 Yummy Berry Cakes For Summer Weddings
- 14 Summer Wedding Makeup Tips And 31 Ideas
- 22 Outdoor Summer Wedding Tips And 68 Ideas
- Ultimate Summer Wedding Hair Guide: 9 Tips And Tricks
- 28 Lovely Summer Bridal Shower Outfits
- 31 Summer Wedding Stationary Ideas To Try
- 32 Refreshing Summer Wedding Desserts To Stay Cool
- 9 Summer Wedding Color Combos And 27 Ideas
- 20 Trendy Summer Wedding Arches And Altars
- 34 Ultimate Summer Wedding Shoes Ideas
- 23 Eye-Catchy Summer Wedding Guest Outfits
- 34 Summer Wedding Bouquets
- 24 Trendy Summer Wedding Nails Ideas
- 28 Summer Wedding Table Runners