- 90 Beautiful Summer Wedding Centerpieces
- 100 Amazing Summer Wedding Bouquets For Every Bride
- 59 Gorgeous Summer Wedding Shoes And Sandals
- 65 Bright Summer Wedding Table Settings
- 57 Awesome Summer Wedding Gowns
- 65 Cool Summer Wedding Favors
- 55 Yummy Summer Wedding Cakes
- 65 Summer Wedding Appetizers: Little Bites For Your Big Day
- 52 Great Outdoor Summer Wedding Ideas
- 44 Summer Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 43 Outdoor Summer Wedding Arches
- 45 Summer Wedding Nails Ideas
- 64 Summer Bridal Shower Ideas You’ll Love
- 52 Cute Summer Engagement Photos To Get Inspired
- 40 Stunning Summer Wedding Guest Outfits
- 52 Bright Summer Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 68 Cool Summer Camp Wedding Ideas
- 78 Fabulous Summer Bridal Crowns To Get Inspired
- 84 Vivacious Summer Garden Wedding Ideas
- 48 Summer Bridesmaids Dresses That Excite
- 55 Relaxed Summer Woodland Wedding Ideas
- 32 Touching And Cute Summer Flower Girls Looks
- 90 Cheerful And Bright Sunflower Wedding Ideas
- 50 Stylish Summer Groom Looks That Inspire
- 60 Effortlessly Chic Summer Boho Wedding Ideas
- 33 Yummy Berry Cakes For Summer Weddings
- 14 Summer Wedding Makeup Tips And 31 Ideas
- 22 Outdoor Summer Wedding Tips And 68 Ideas
- Ultimate Summer Wedding Hair Guide: 9 Tips And Tricks
- 28 Lovely Summer Bridal Shower Outfits
- 31 Summer Wedding Stationary Ideas To Try
- 32 Refreshing Summer Wedding Desserts To Stay Cool
- 9 Summer Wedding Color Combos And 27 Ideas
If you are getting married in the summer, you are probably already preparing for that, choosing themes, styles, colors and much more. Today’s roundup is especially for you: we’ve gathered all the most popular wedding color combos to go for in the summer. Let’s have a look!
Grey and Yellow
Grey+yellow is a timeless color combo suitable for any season but mostly used in the spring and summer. There are lots of various shades of grey and yellow to try, and you may create contrasting or very tender combos. This is perhaps the most timeless color combo for warm seasons – elegant and simple!
Grey and Lavender/Lilac
This is a softer color scheme, which is popular for spring and summer nuptials. Most couples choosing it create a tender look with dove grey and lilac to make their wedding very romantic and beautiful. Fresh lilac and fresh lavender are welcome to polish your decor!
Green and White
Green+white is a great idea when you are hesitating too much about colors and don’t know what to choose or think that you won’t be able to pull that all off. Lush greenery and white flowers are all you need to get super elegant and timeless decor, and you will easily match all the rest.
Grey and Coral/Peach
This is classics! Those who want a bolder look, choose grey and coral but currently peach is more popular as pastels rule the trends. Soft touches of peach with cream and light grey will be amazing for any spring or summer wedding, and the elegance of this combo wows.
Mint and Gold
If you love glam, this color scheme is right what you need! A touch of gold glitter and refreshing mint – what can be better for a spring or summer wedding? Actually, this color combo is used throughout the year by those who love glam decor. Fun, bright, refreshing – what else may we need?
Blush/Pink and Blue
As pastels have become a great trend, more and more couples prefer using blush, dusty pink, light and powder blue, and making your color combo of them is a great idea! whether it’s bold or powder blue, bright pink or soft blush – your wedding will be trendy!
Peach and Mint
This is another timeless color scheme that keeps being extremely popular. Soft peachy pink and refreshing mint is a great pair that matches perfectly, and rocking them in the spring and summer is amazing. If you want to add a bit more elegance, go for gold touches here and there – a chic look is guaranteed!
Blue and Yellow
Blue and yellow is a color scheme for summer and late summer weddings that is getting popularity. It’s so cool because of the bold contrast between the two colors, and bright blue shades like ocean or electric blue are the best-working here. If you don’t like it, you can still go for soft blue and yellow shades to add a pastel touch and wildflowers in these shades for your wedding.
Blush and Marsala
This is a great color scheme for late summer to fall weddings because it features the sweetness of the summer with blush and the bold beauty of the fall with marsala. This is a very elegant color scheme that is gaining more and more popularity, and it will easily fit a chic fall wedding, too. Add touches of gold to make it stand out even more!