I love Christmas! It’s such a wonderful family holiday when we all gather and share our warmth and love with each other. I think it’s perfect time for a wedding as there’s nothing cozier and warmer than a Christmas wedding. If you’ve decided to have such a festive wedding, try to incorporate traditional green, red and white colors into your décor, and believe me, you won’t regret! Add a red coat or cardigan to your bridal look, accentuate your groom’s look with a bright green and red boutonniere, dress your bridesmaids in red and green. Include mistletoe, pinecones and fir branches into your décor, and it’ll become warming up and very comfy! Food will help to continue the festive theme: decorate your desserts and cake with fir trees and pinecones, organize a hot cocoa bar, add cinnamon to the desserts and table décor. Warm coats, knitted chair covers and blankets will help you and your guests stay warm. Merry Christmas and have a fabulous wedding!
- 35 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Tablescapes
- 33 Adorable Christmas Wedding Cakes
- 45 Fabulous Christmas Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Ideas
- 43 Ornaments Wedding Decor Ideas
- 33 Charming Christmas Wedding Centerpieces
- 30 Gorgeous Christmas Wedding Guest Outfits
- Merry Christmas!
- 20 Amazing Christmas Wedding Favors