Pink is a girlish color that may not completely fit wedding decor but adding some touches of blush, dusty pink, fuchsia and hot pink is a great idea to make your decor stunning. pink mixed with ivory, red or gold looks cool and eye-catching, and it symbolizes sweet love.
Floral decor in the shades of pink will look stunning and very romantic, mix various shades of pink to create an ombre piece or add ivory and red for a chic look. These can be decorations, centerpieces, altar and arch decor, bouquets and even cool hangings with flowers.
Food And Drinks
Oh, there’s so much pink food you can opt for! Marshmallows, candies, macarons, chocolates, glazed fruit and berries, cakes and cupcakes and many other desserts are to turn your dessert table into pink beauty. Pink cocktails are always welcome!
Blush wedding dresses are very popular today, they highlight your femininity and make you look like a princess. If you don’t want a pink gown, try pink shoes – dusty pink, blush, hot pink or fuchsia ones, with heels or without. Get inspired!
- 50 Valentine’s Day Engagement Ideas
- 37 Awesome Valentine’s Day Wedding Cakes
- 43 Valentine’s Day Wedding Shoes To Rock
- 40 Yummy Valentine’s Day Wedding Desserts
- 27 Valentine’s Day Wedding Table Settings
- 40 Cute Valentine’s Day Wedding Bouquets
- 30 Cute Valentine’s Wedding Decor Details
- 28 Edible Valentine’s Day Wedding Favors
- 52 Striking Red Touches For Valentine’s Day Weddings
- 50 Cute Gold Touches For Valentine’s Day Weddings
- 34 Cute Pink Touches For A Valentine Wedding
- 61 Cute Valentine’s Day Bridal Shower Ideas