- 46 Charming Beach Wedding Table Settings
- 53 Cool Beach Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 60 Stunning Beach Wedding Dresses
- 47 Traditional And Unconventional Beach Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Delicious Beach Wedding Cakes
- 61 Stylish Beach Wedding Groom Attire Ideas
- 46 Beach Wedding Favors That You’ll Love
- 80 Beach Centerpieces That Will Drive You Crazy
- 48 Creative Beach Wedding Table Numbers
- 47 Pretty Beach Wedding Boutonnieres
- 36 Amazing Beach Wedding Headpieces And Hairpieces
- 55 Awesome Blue Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Stylish Nautical Beach Wedding Ideas
- 69 Adorable Beach Wedding Arches
- 52 Inspiring Green Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Creative Beach Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 45 Awesome Beach Wedding Hair Ideas
- 45 Beach Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 30 Beach Nuptials Guest Outfits
- 50 Beach Wedding Sandals And Foot Jewelry Ideas
- 41 Oysters Ideas For Nautical And Seaside Weddings
- 39 Breathtaking Coastal Bridal Looks
- 5 Beach Wedding Makeup Tips And 16 Examples
- 33 Coastal And Beach Wedding Stationary Ideas
- 23 Coolest Beach Groom Looks
- 27 Beach Wedding Cakes Done With Impeccable Taste
Coastal, nautical and beach weddings are everybody’s love, and thousands of couples every year choose sea locations to tie the knot. If you are going to have one of such weddings, and choosing stationary, you may find your inspiration here. I’ve prepared a whole bunch of ideas for those of you who decided to incorporate sea or ocean into their wedding!
If you are having a nautical wedding, which is classics and pure elegance, you need a suite of stationary in that style. Navy, white and gold or coral are the main colors to choose, from, go for stripes, polka dots and anchor, wheel or shell prints. Keep everything timeless and simple, add some rope to the invites and try navy envelopes.
Watercolor is very popular for any kinds of wedding stationary, and especially for sea-inspired weddings because nothing screams sea louder than watercolor light blue wedding invites. You can choose various shades and intensity, green, blue, grey and other colors, various abstract patterns and add some cool details like shells or agate slices.
Pastel And Neutral Stationary
Neutrals and pastels are also very popular for coastal weddings, which are subtle and delicate. Rock light shades of blue, blush, grey or green and their mixes, add subtle ribbon and some shell pieces to make the invites more inspired.
Rock beach-inspired prints like shells, octopi, corals, anchors and others, try different color combos and shades and express the vibe of your future wedding in them. Get inspired!