- 42 Cool Fall Beach Wedding Ideas
- 108 Fall Wedding Bouquets That Inspire
- 46 Outdoor Fall Wedding Arches
- 59 Delicious Fall Wedding Cakes
- 50 Charming Fall Woodland Wedding Ideas
- 57 Fall Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 42 Stunning Fall Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 62 Romantic Fall Wedding Tablescapes
- 10 DIY Fall Leaf Bridal Crowns
- 45 Fall Wedding Centerpieces That Inspire
- 35 Edible Fall Wedding Favors
- 37 Fall Wedding Boutonnieres For Every Groom
- 55 Savory Fall Wedding Appetizers
- 53 Fall Bridal Cover Ups, Capes And Shawls
- 80 Cool Ways To Use Pumpkins In Wedding Decor
- 35 Fabulous Fall Wedding Shoes And Booties
- 63 Ideas To Incorporate Apples Into Your Wedding
- 47 Enchanting Fall Garden Wedding Ideas
- 24 Chic Fall Wedding Guest Outfits For Ladies
- 38 How To Incorporate Fall Leaves Into Your Wedding
- 52 Romantic Fall Engagement Photo Ideas
- 30 Cool Fall Wedding Nails Ideas
- 31 Cozy And Warming Up Fall Bridal Shower Ideas
- 28 Inspiring And Stylish Fall Groom Looks
- Fall Inspiration: 60 Jewel-Toned Wedding Ideas
- 55 Pomegranate Wedding Ideas For Fall And Winter
- Wedding Appetizers: 25 Tasty Fall Crostini Recipes
- Wedding Dress Paired With A Cardigan: 43 Ideas
- 40 Beautiful And Bold Fall Floral Crowns For Brides
- 56 Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses That Excite
- 75 Rustic Fall Wedding Ideas You’ll Love
- 58 Fine Art Fall Wedding Bouquets
- 15 Outdoor Fall Wedding Tips And 68 Examples
- 42 Eye-Catchy Boho Chic Fall Wedding Ideas
- 47 Fall Backyard Wedding Ideas That Inspire
- 25 Cute Fall Flower Girl Outfits
- 52 Chic Neutral Fall Wedding Ideas
- 60 Moody Fall Wedding Ideas You’ll Enjoy
- 43 Gorgeous Fall Wedding Makeup Ideas
- 36 Stylish Grey Fall Wedding Ideas
- 36 Stylish Ways To Add Gold To Your Fall Wedding
- 27 Blue Fall Wedding Ideas To Stand Out
- 26 Chic Fall Wedding Stationary Ideas
- 21 Stylish Fall Bridal Shower Outfits
- 35 Beautiful Fall Wedding Hairstyles
Outdoor weddings are popular all year round, not only in the summer or spring. The key to successfully plan an outdoor wedding in the fall is to keep some tips in mind.
Outdoor Fall Wedding Venue And Decor
The only predictable thing about fall weather is its complete unpredictability; it could be hot, cold, even snowing! For the ceremony, outdoor space heaters and heat lamps can make your guests comfortable. Depending on how late in the season your wedding date is, you may want a tent that will keep your guests comfortable in the cooler weather.
Don’t choose a venue where the ground is all dirt. You don’t want a dirt covered first look, dirt on your wedding dress train and grumpy guests.
Use nature’s backdrop to your advantage. When you’re planning a fall wedding, don’t forget to fully embrace the backdrop provided by nature by taking plenty of wedding photos outdoors, you’ll love them!
Tie in seasonal decor. Use gourds, pumpkins, and corn stalks when decorating; seat guests on hay bales (covered in blankets). Decorate with fall themed centerpieces. Sprinkle colorful leaves down the aisle instead of rose petals. Consider using things like twigs, leaves, apples, fruits, and cranberries in your centerpieces, bouquet, and wedding photos. These things not only drive home the fall theme but also add loads of color and texture for little or no money!
Stick to fall colors. This isn’t only about burgundy or orange. If you’re more of a neutral girl, have a fall wedding done in blush, gold, or champagne. For the bolder bride consider shades of cranberry, deep green, or taupe-y lavender.
Keep yourself and your guests warm. Rock a gorgeous fur or any other cover up or a shawl, prepare some for bridesmaids, too. Choose throw blankets or scarves as your wedding favors and organize a hot cocoa or coffee station to keep everyone cozy.
Outdoor Fall Wedding Food And Drinks
Choose fall food and beverages. Pick your favorite simple dishes with some rustic flavor: hearty fall vegetables, turkey, sweet potatoes, and cornbread.
Opt for teas, hot or cold apple cider, donuts, candy apples, and pies that are all part of the fall fare. Desserts, such as apple and pumpkin pies, carrot cake and pumpkin spice cake are excellent ways of representing the season.
Outdoor Fall Wedding Florals
Add leaves, twigs, apples and other fall items to your wedding bouquet, to centerpieces and other floral decorations.
Outdoor Fall Wedding Outfits And Hair
If you think that a fur cover up isn’t enough to feel comfy during the outdoor ceremony, choose a
comfy dress that suits the season and opt for some dense texture.
Dress your bridesmaids in rich jewel tones if they fit your big day color scheme.
Choose chic fall wedding shoes or booties. You can make a cool statement with them.
Skip the train if the venue is rather dirty or you are afraid of bad weather. If you have a long train, don’t forget of the leaves, there may be many in the location.
The weather may be rainy or windy, keep it in mind choosing a hairstyle. The most long lasting idea here is an updo, the more hair you updo, the longer the look will last. Braid is another great idea, which is a popping trend.
Outdoor Fall Wedding Pictures
Take pictures in the morning or in the afternoon because the sun goes down faster, and the lack of natural light may spoil your pics. It will also get colder when the sun goes down, so it won’t be comfortable to take photos outdoors.