- 46 Charming Beach Wedding Table Settings
- 53 Cool Beach Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 60 Stunning Beach Wedding Dresses
- 47 Traditional And Unconventional Beach Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Delicious Beach Wedding Cakes
- 61 Stylish Beach Wedding Groom Attire Ideas
- 46 Beach Wedding Favors That You’ll Love
- 80 Beach Centerpieces That Will Drive You Crazy
- 48 Creative Beach Wedding Table Numbers
- 47 Pretty Beach Wedding Boutonnieres
- 36 Amazing Beach Wedding Headpieces And Hairpieces
- 55 Awesome Blue Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Stylish Nautical Beach Wedding Ideas
- 69 Adorable Beach Wedding Arches
- 52 Inspiring Green Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Creative Beach Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 45 Awesome Beach Wedding Hair Ideas
- 45 Beach Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 30 Beach Nuptials Guest Outfits
- 50 Beach Wedding Sandals And Foot Jewelry Ideas
- 41 Oysters Ideas For Nautical And Seaside Weddings
- 39 Breathtaking Coastal Bridal Looks
- 5 Beach Wedding Makeup Tips And 16 Examples
- 33 Coastal And Beach Wedding Stationary Ideas
- 23 Coolest Beach Groom Looks
- 27 Beach Wedding Cakes Done With Impeccable Taste
- 26 Beach Wedding Dresses That Wow
Beach weddings excite with their sea-inspired details and decorations, and a beach wedding cake is no exception. Today we’ve gathered some adorable cakes that are not only yummy but also look as pieces of art! Confectioners create real beach-inspired masterpieces: cakes decorated with starfish, shells, sand, corals, pearls – and all that is edible! The colors really inspire: blue, aqua, teal, green, mint and coral combined with white or sand color.
There are also sweets considering one of the latest trends – naked wedding cakes – just one part is naked and the other one hints on the fact that the wedding is a beach one.
For those who love minimalism but still don’t want to refuse the beach-inspired design there’s a good idea – sea glass decorated wedding cakes.
If you prefer glam, order a ruffled wedding cake with just some sea-inspired decorations.
Funny cakes are very much in place: I just love those sweets with lounge chairs, flip flops, cocktails and other cutie edible toppers! Dip into the pics below to get inspired!