Moss is amazing for any season, and is suitable for woodland, rustic, garden, even beach and classical weddings in case you want to bring just a touch of nature. How can you use on your big day?
1. Table decor and centerpieces. Covering a table with a moss tablecloth – what can be easier? Such a thing will create a forest mood, just add wildflowers and your awesome woodland wedding table is ready! Moss topiaries, baskets and just moss pieces can become a great centerpiece if you combine them with flowers, crystals, candles or lanterns. Table numbers of moss are a cool and trendy idea and they noticeable, so your guests wouldn’t miss them. Use moss for placemats – it looks fantastic and so refreshing! Don’t forget about your dessert table: to continue the forest theme you can cover it with moss, too.
2. Wedding aisle. A wedding aisle covered with moss and flowers is a very woodland-like and charming but you can also take moss balls, candles lanterns and succulents for elegant decor. Actually, you can decorate the chairs themselves with moss or moss cones with flowers.
3. Seating charts and escort cards. Create your seating chart on a big moss piece or put escort cards into a bowl with moss – be creative!
4. Wedding cakes and cake toppers. Cake toppers of moss look so original, they will really make your cake outstanding! Another unique idea is decorating the cake itself with moss and succulents, great for woodland and rustic celebrations.
5. Wedding favors and accessories. You can make pretty wedding favors of moss: moss pots, moss in vintage tea cups and just add some flowers in them or leave as they are – it’s so cute! A moss ring pillow is in trend for garden and woodland wedding, so don’t hesitate to buy or make one!
6. Moss monograms. It’s a very trendy thing and you can place such a monogram on the church doors, on the reception or on the chairs.
7. Bouquets and other florals. Cover the vases with moss, add it to your bouquet and even to the boutonniere – add some moss to your day!
Look at these and many other fantastic ideas below!