- 46 Charming Beach Wedding Table Settings
- 53 Cool Beach Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 60 Stunning Beach Wedding Dresses
- 47 Traditional And Unconventional Beach Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Delicious Beach Wedding Cakes
- 61 Stylish Beach Wedding Groom Attire Ideas
- 46 Beach Wedding Favors That You’ll Love
- 80 Beach Centerpieces That Will Drive You Crazy
- 48 Creative Beach Wedding Table Numbers
- 47 Pretty Beach Wedding Boutonnieres
- 36 Amazing Beach Wedding Headpieces And Hairpieces
- 55 Awesome Blue Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Stylish Nautical Beach Wedding Ideas
- 69 Adorable Beach Wedding Arches
- 52 Inspiring Green Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Creative Beach Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 45 Awesome Beach Wedding Hair Ideas
- 45 Beach Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 30 Beach Nuptials Guest Outfits
- 50 Beach Wedding Sandals And Foot Jewelry Ideas
- 41 Oysters Ideas For Nautical And Seaside Weddings
- 39 Breathtaking Coastal Bridal Looks
- 5 Beach Wedding Makeup Tips And 16 Examples
- 33 Coastal And Beach Wedding Stationary Ideas
Beach weddings are extremely popular all the year round because they are so relaxing and it’s a chance to escape to get married – kind of an adventure! If you are planning one of these, you definitely think of suitable decor, and to accentuate the table you’ll need a good centerpiece.
Flowers are classical and amazing for every wedding, just to highlight that it’s a beach wedding, take some bright tropical ones or use a shell instead of a vase.
I love driftwood! I can’t help admiring how beautiful it looks with candles, flowers and corals! Such compositions are easy to make and they look very exquisite.
Airplants and succulents are everybody’s love and they are used more and more often for wedding decor, so you can plant them in shells or in terrariums with sand and pebbles.
Different variations with lanterns are always actual and have almost become classics for beach weddings – filled with shells, star fish, candles and flowers they look gorg!
Floating candles create a very special and romantic atmosphere, especially in the twilight, so don’t hesitate to make aquariums with pebbles, flowers, shells and floating candles! Enjoy more fresh and original ideas below!