- 47 Dreamy And Romantic Backyard Wedding Backdrops And Arches
- 77 Creative Backyard Wedding Decorations
- 55 Backyard Wedding Reception Ideas You’ll Love
- 47 Effortlessly Chic Backyard Wedding Dresses
- 52 Cute And Simple Backyard Wedding Centerpieces
Getting married in your backyard is getting more popular (especially if it’s your newly bought house backyard), and some celebrities go for it, too, so why not try? Today I’m going to inspire you with cool backyard wedding centerpieces to create a perfect tablescape. Making a backyard centerpiece isn’t difficult, and you can easily create a combo of your garden flowers yourself and put it into a colored mason jar, bottle or a wooden crate. If you have a usual vase, you can put some fruit or veggies inside to make the base look awesome, or just wrap the vase with some cool fabric and make a bow. Add candles or antlers or some other accessories that fit your theme. Get inspired!