Triangle Boho Wedding Arches
A triangle wedding arch is one of the trendiest and hottest ideas – it’s very boho-like. Decorate such an arch with herbs, dried blooms, greenery, flowers and pampas grass, which is another hot idea to try. Hang a couple of dream catchers on the arch and layer some cool rugs under it, and voila!
Teepee Boho Wedding Arches
A teepee is another very boho idea, it’s even more boho-like than triangles. It can be made of branches or sticks, if it’s spring, go for blooming branches, for example, cherry ones. Add rugs, candles, greenery, flowers and herbs.
Other Boho Wedding Arches
Go for more traditional arch shapes but rock really boho decor: macrame hangings, dreamcatchers, lush florals, antlers, florals, dried leaves and blooms and so on. Take the location of your ceremony into consideration: if it’s a tropical wedding, add monstera and banana leaves, if it’s a woodland wedding, hang your macrame backdrop right on a tree branch and so on. Enjoy your boho fest!
- 40 Inspiring Boho Bridal Hair Ideas
- 45 Beautiful Boho-Chic Wedding Dresses
- 45 Bold Boho Wedding Table Settings
- 32 Amazing Boho Chic Wedding Cakes
- 44 Adorable Boho Chic Wedding Centerpieces
- 70 Romantic Boho Beach Wedding Ideas
- 50 Eye-Catching Boho Chic Bridal Accessories
- 45 Boho Chic Bridesmaids’ Gowns That Inspire
- 55 Relaxed Yet Breathtaking Boho Chic Wedding Bouquets
- 43 Adorable Winter Boho Chic Wedding Ideas
- 31 Coolest Boho Groom Attire Ideas
- 34 Boho Wedding Arches And Backdrops That Inspire
- 37 Ultimate Boho Wedding Dresses You’ll Love