- 60 Bright Tropical Wedding Bouquets
- 44 Beautiful Bold Tropical Wedding Cakes
- 57 Cheerful Tropical Wedding Table Settings
- 85 Cheerful Citrus Wedding Decor Ideas
- 85 Very Fun Pineapple Wedding Ideas
- 65 Delicious Tropical Wedding Food And Drink Ideas
- 34 Seductive Tropical Bridal Looks That Wow
- 63 Bold And fun Tropical Bridal Shower Ideas
- 3 Tropical Wedding Hair Tips And 24 Ideas
- 4 Tropical Wedding Makeup Tips And 19 Examples
- 24 Colorful Tropical Wedding Stationary Ideas
Planning to tie the knot somewhere in a tropical location? Save the dates and invitations are to be sent beforehand, and I’m sure that you are already looking for some cool ideas and prints. Don’t worry, I’m here to help you! Here are some of the best tropical invitations that can be found on the web.
Bold tropical blooms are a must for every tropical wedding, and your stationary is no exception. Choose bold tropical flower prints and drawings to rock on your invites and save the dates. Choose flowers that correspond with your wedding blooms and colors and gold calligraphy for a cool look. Watercolor blooms are also welcome, this is a hot trend.
Palms are very typical for tropics, so don’t hesitate to rock palm leaf prints on your stationary! Actually, you can choose any botanical print of any plant that is characteristic of your location. Add kraft paper envelopes and voila – your stationary is amazing!
Citruses are great for rocking on your stationary, rock them with leaves and some blooms. Pineapples are extremely popular for any tropical weddings, and of course they are an ideal print for your stationary. Bold watercolor floral or geometric invitations can be rocked on your invites as well, so get inspired!