- 90 Beautiful Summer Wedding Centerpieces
- 100 Amazing Summer Wedding Bouquets For Every Bride
- 59 Gorgeous Summer Wedding Shoes And Sandals
- 65 Bright Summer Wedding Table Settings
- 57 Awesome Summer Wedding Gowns
- 65 Cool Summer Wedding Favors
- 55 Yummy Summer Wedding Cakes
- 65 Summer Wedding Appetizers: Little Bites For Your Big Day
- 52 Great Outdoor Summer Wedding Ideas
- 44 Summer Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 43 Outdoor Summer Wedding Arches
- 45 Summer Wedding Nails Ideas
- 64 Summer Bridal Shower Ideas You’ll Love
- 52 Cute Summer Engagement Photos To Get Inspired
- 40 Stunning Summer Wedding Guest Outfits
- 52 Bright Summer Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 68 Cool Summer Camp Wedding Ideas
- 78 Fabulous Summer Bridal Crowns To Get Inspired
- 84 Vivacious Summer Garden Wedding Ideas
- 48 Summer Bridesmaids Dresses That Excite
- 55 Relaxed Summer Woodland Wedding Ideas
- 32 Touching And Cute Summer Flower Girls Looks
- 90 Cheerful And Bright Sunflower Wedding Ideas
- 50 Stylish Summer Groom Looks That Inspire
- 60 Effortlessly Chic Summer Boho Wedding Ideas
- 33 Yummy Berry Cakes For Summer Weddings
- 14 Summer Wedding Makeup Tips And 31 Ideas
- 22 Outdoor Summer Wedding Tips And 68 Ideas
- Ultimate Summer Wedding Hair Guide: 9 Tips And Tricks
- 28 Lovely Summer Bridal Shower Outfits
Summer weddings are airy, bright, beautiful, romantic and whimsy! Full of sunlight, lush greenery and summer aromas, they excite and inspire! Your bridal look is, perhaps, one of the most important things that you have to think over. So, if you are planning a summer wedding, you’ll love some of the gowns that we’ve rounded up below. Whatever style you’ve chosen, you can always find a beautiful dress, for example, a boho chic one with an open back as it’s hot in summer.
Statement back dresses like keyhole back ones or completely open back ones are awesome for summer celebrations (and they are one of the latest trends, by the way) as you won’t feel hot and really look stunning in such a gown.
Pastel wedding dresses are a great alternative, and they look so sweet in summer in lush greenery!
Beaded dresses are the hottest 2014 trend, so don’t hesitate to buy one if you like it.
Lace gowns never go out of style, they make you look very feminine and elegant, especially if you take a vintage-inspired one.
What about short wedding dresses? Aren’t they the hottest wedding idea for a summer ceremony? Short, beautiful, sexy – no one would be able to take eye from you!