Many couples today choose boho style for their weddings, and if you are a boho bride, you are probably looking for a beautiful boho wedding gown. I’ve prepared some super gorgeous boho wedding dresses that feature the latest trends: fringe, tassels, embroidery, plunging necklines and bell sleeves, get inspired, girls!
Rue de Seine Wedding Dresses
I’ve included a lot of dresses by Rue de Seine into the roundup not because they sponsored or something, I enlisted them as I consider these gowns beautiful and very trendy and edgy – they show off all the hottest ideas that are currently on (nobody paid for this!). Rue de Seine features several collections, and you may find neutral, nude and even colored wedding dresses with fitting and A-line silhouettes. You may see plunging, V, strapless and off the shoulder necklines, bell sleeves and arm band sleeves, embroidery, beading, tassels, fringe plus a train.
Other Boho Wedding Dresses
If you don’t feel like Rue de Seine wedding dresses, there are many gorgeous options you may go for. These can be crop top wedding dresses and usual ones, most of the gowns are neutral-colored, and you may find lots of types of detailing – fringe, tassels, slits, low cuts and boho lace. If you wanna look more fashion-forward, opt for long fringe, tassels, cutout backs and trains. Take a look at the examples and enjoy!
- 40 Inspiring Boho Bridal Hair Ideas
- 45 Beautiful Boho-Chic Wedding Dresses
- 45 Bold Boho Wedding Table Settings
- 32 Amazing Boho Chic Wedding Cakes
- 44 Adorable Boho Chic Wedding Centerpieces
- 70 Romantic Boho Beach Wedding Ideas
- 50 Eye-Catching Boho Chic Bridal Accessories
- 45 Boho Chic Bridesmaids’ Gowns That Inspire
- 55 Relaxed Yet Breathtaking Boho Chic Wedding Bouquets
- 43 Adorable Winter Boho Chic Wedding Ideas
- 31 Coolest Boho Groom Attire Ideas
- 34 Boho Wedding Arches And Backdrops That Inspire
- 37 Ultimate Boho Wedding Dresses You’ll Love