Boho chic style is very popular for weddings today, it’s cool and relaxed. If you’ve chosen this style for your wedding, you are probably puzzling over the attire and decor, and I’m here to help you! I’ve prepared some chic and bold boho groom looks that will inspire you.
No Jacket Looks
If the groom doesn’t want a jacket or it’s too hot to wear one, there are many chic ways to dress up for the wedding. It may be just a shirt with suspenders – a chambray shirt or just a white one, some contrasting pants. If it’s a chambray shirt, go beige or grey, if it’s a neutral one, then go for jeans or dark pants. A bow tie will perfectly complete the look, or you can skip this step.
A waistcoat is another cool piece to substitute a jacket. Wear it with a shirt of your choice, add a floral or botanical tie and the same pants as the waistcoat or some different ones.
Looks With a Jacket
Boho looks are usually not made with suits, so rock different pants and a jacket. Play with textures: wear velvet, tweed, knit or crochet pieces for a cooler look. Wear a cool vintage floral or botanical tie, an eye-catchy boutonniere, add a chic waistcoat. Another idea is to wear a floral shirt and a neutral tie, it will be a very bold look.
- 40 Inspiring Boho Bridal Hair Ideas
- 45 Beautiful Boho-Chic Wedding Dresses
- 45 Bold Boho Wedding Table Settings
- 32 Amazing Boho Chic Wedding Cakes
- 44 Adorable Boho Chic Wedding Centerpieces
- 70 Romantic Boho Beach Wedding Ideas
- 50 Eye-Catching Boho Chic Bridal Accessories
- 45 Boho Chic Bridesmaids’ Gowns That Inspire
- 55 Relaxed Yet Breathtaking Boho Chic Wedding Bouquets
- 43 Adorable Winter Boho Chic Wedding Ideas
- 31 Coolest Boho Groom Attire Ideas
- 34 Boho Wedding Arches And Backdrops That Inspire
- 37 Ultimate Boho Wedding Dresses You’ll Love