Christmas is my fave holiday, it’s so cute, cozy and family-like! Christmas weddings are stunning – you get all the gorgeousness of Christmas and your own big day in one. If you are invited for such an event and puzzling over what to wear, I’ve got a couple of ideas for you. Red, gold and green are traditional shades of this holiday, so don’t hesitate to rock them in various combos. Plaid and white are very winter-like, so you can add them, too. Rock sequins, rhinestones, fur and feathers – be daring! A tutu skirt will make any ensemble festive, just add a comfy sweater in red or emerald and a pair of adorable heels. Look at the outfits below and nail it!
- 35 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Tablescapes
- 33 Adorable Christmas Wedding Cakes
- 45 Fabulous Christmas Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Ideas
- 43 Ornaments Wedding Decor Ideas
- 33 Charming Christmas Wedding Centerpieces
- 30 Gorgeous Christmas Wedding Guest Outfits
- Merry Christmas!
- 20 Amazing Christmas Wedding Favors