- 50 Valentine’s Day Engagement Ideas
- 37 Awesome Valentine’s Day Wedding Cakes
- 43 Valentine’s Day Wedding Shoes To Rock
- 40 Yummy Valentine’s Day Wedding Desserts
- 27 Valentine’s Day Wedding Table Settings
- 40 Cute Valentine’s Day Wedding Bouquets
- 30 Cute Valentine’s Wedding Decor Details
- 28 Edible Valentine’s Day Wedding Favors
- 52 Striking Red Touches For Valentine’s Day Weddings
- 50 Cute Gold Touches For Valentine’s Day Weddings
- 34 Cute Pink Touches For A Valentine Wedding
- 61 Cute Valentine’s Day Bridal Shower Ideas
If you aren’t getting married on Valentine’s Day but soon after that, why not throw a Valentine’s Day bridal shower? Gather your gals and have an amazing galentine party! I’ve prepared some vibrant ideas for you to rock.
How To Decorate
Pink, red, gold glitter are the colors you need to embrace the holiday. Rock black and white and add bold pink or red and gold glitter touches to make your party really glam. Or go vintage with pastel shades and lace table runners. Balloons, pompoms, bold florals, placemats, candle holders, bows – make everything in vibrant glam style. Create a mimosa or bubbly bar, use sideboards for dessert displays.
What To Serve
Serve desserts of all kinds! Cupcakes and cakes, marshmallows and cake pops, fruit and berries, macarons and cookies, punch and champagne – this is all you need. decorate them with edible glitter or confetti and choose pink and red and edible flowers for décor. Have the best galentine party in your life!