- 60 Bright Tropical Wedding Bouquets
- 44 Beautiful Bold Tropical Wedding Cakes
- 57 Cheerful Tropical Wedding Table Settings
- 85 Cheerful Citrus Wedding Decor Ideas
- 85 Very Fun Pineapple Wedding Ideas
- 65 Delicious Tropical Wedding Food And Drink Ideas
- 34 Seductive Tropical Bridal Looks That Wow
- 63 Bold And fun Tropical Bridal Shower Ideas
- 3 Tropical Wedding Hair Tips And 24 Ideas
- 4 Tropical Wedding Makeup Tips And 19 Examples
- 24 Colorful Tropical Wedding Stationary Ideas
Take Care Of Your Skin
Keep your skin healthy by using vitamin-E-and-aloe-enriched products. Get a facial the week before your wedding, exfoliate the day before, and drench your skin overnight in moisturizer.
Choose A Solid Foundation
Humidity-proof foundation will keep your look in place instead of falling in droplets onto your gorgeous wedding dress. Apply a lightweight, cream-based foundation and use it only where needed. Take extra care to cover any blemishes with a matte concealer that matches perfectly with the shade of your matte, humidity-proof foundation. Bring two shades of foundation, so you can color-match when you tan—very important for photos.
Choose colors that complement your skin, and add a little glow with gray eye shadow. Rather than mascara, opt for a lash tint, which looks lighter and won’t smudge. For a natural flush, use a cheek stain instead of blush. Finish off by outlining and filling lips with a liner, then cover with gloss.
Mind The Sun
Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a UV ray-repelling ingredient, you should select a version with an SPF between 15 and 30.