- 51 Striking Long Wedding Hair Ideas
- 42 Beautiful Bridesmaid Hair Ideas
- 30 Trendy Bridal Hair Ideas With Bangs
- 98 Adorable Wedding Hair Updos
- 37 Classy Ponytail Hairstyles For Your Big Day
- How To Rock Fresh Flowers In Your Hair: 65 Ideas
- 60 Hot Short Wedding Hairstyles
- 55 Cool Bridal Braided Hairstyles To Get Inspired
- 65 Elegant Bridal Top Knot Hairstyles
- 71 Breathtaking Wedding Hairstyles With Curls
- 40 Gorgeous Side Swept Wedding Hairstyles
- 35 Stunning Wedding Side Updos
Wearing fresh flowers in hair is a very ancient tradition, and girls did it for special days or holidays in the old times. Today there’s no doubt that wearing fresh flowers in your hair in spring, summer or fall is very natural and so trendy! Fresh flowers look well with classic, glam, boho and rustic bridal styles – and they are so feminine!
Floral crowns are very trendy today, they look amazing and you can even make one by yourself! So, easy, fashionable and naturally girlish!
Updos are still the trendiest and the most comfy hairstyles for brides and if you decorate your updo with white or, on the contrary, bright blossoms, it’ll look even more elegant and cool.
Braids are very easy to be decorated with different flowers – you just include them into the braid while making it. Here the best idea is small or even tiny flowers – mini tulips or narcissi. Such a hairstyle is the best choice for a beach or a boho chic wedding.
Look at the ideas below and add fresh flowers to your bridal hair, to the hair of the bridesmaids and flowers girls, enjoy the floral beauty!