- 46 Charming Beach Wedding Table Settings
- 53 Cool Beach Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 60 Stunning Beach Wedding Dresses
- 47 Traditional And Unconventional Beach Wedding Bouquets
- 80 Delicious Beach Wedding Cakes
- 61 Stylish Beach Wedding Groom Attire Ideas
- 46 Beach Wedding Favors That You’ll Love
- 80 Beach Centerpieces That Will Drive You Crazy
- 48 Creative Beach Wedding Table Numbers
- 47 Pretty Beach Wedding Boutonnieres
- 36 Amazing Beach Wedding Headpieces And Hairpieces
- 55 Awesome Blue Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Stylish Nautical Beach Wedding Ideas
- 69 Adorable Beach Wedding Arches
- 52 Inspiring Green Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Creative Beach Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 45 Awesome Beach Wedding Hair Ideas
- 45 Beach Wedding Aisle Decor Ideas
- 30 Beach Nuptials Guest Outfits
- 50 Beach Wedding Sandals And Foot Jewelry Ideas
- 41 Oysters Ideas For Nautical And Seaside Weddings
- 39 Breathtaking Coastal Bridal Looks
- 5 Beach Wedding Makeup Tips And 16 Examples
- 33 Coastal And Beach Wedding Stationary Ideas
- 23 Coolest Beach Groom Looks
- 27 Beach Wedding Cakes Done With Impeccable Taste
Beach weddings are super popular, and they will always be because they are very romantic and everybody loves beaches. It’s usually rather hot in such locations, and your choice of the attire, hairstyle and makeup is really important. Today I’d like to share some beach makeup tips and ideas that will be useful for every bride and will help you to look flawless.
Prep Your Skin
A week or so before the wedding make sure to get a facial to exfoliate and hydrate your skin enough. Keep in mind that you’ll need more hydrating if the weather is hot and sunny.
Skip The Sunscreen
Yes, don’t use sunscreen otherwise you may look like a lobster on your big day, the makeup can melt and you’ll do only harm.
Use A Primer
Prep the skin with a silicone-based primer to help the make-up adhere and stay put. After prepping the skin, use a silicone-based foundation for maximum longevity.
Keep Your Makeup Natural
Bright light is extremely unforgiving in photos and can illuminate flaws far more than indoor lighting does. Be careful with the amount of liner or shadow used on the lower lash line. Squinting may cause smudging. Stay away from too much shimmer on the face and eyes. The sun reflects shimmer and creates unwanted shine in photos.
Go For Long-Lasting Formulas
Use a waterproof or water-resistant eyeliner and mascara. After all, it’s going to be an emotional day. Use a matte finish setting spray to increase the longevity of your make-up. You’d rather be dancing the night away than reapplying make-up.