- 60 Bright Tropical Wedding Bouquets
- 44 Beautiful Bold Tropical Wedding Cakes
- 57 Cheerful Tropical Wedding Table Settings
- 85 Cheerful Citrus Wedding Decor Ideas
- 85 Very Fun Pineapple Wedding Ideas
- 65 Delicious Tropical Wedding Food And Drink Ideas
- 34 Seductive Tropical Bridal Looks That Wow
- 63 Bold And fun Tropical Bridal Shower Ideas
- 3 Tropical Wedding Hair Tips And 24 Ideas
- 4 Tropical Wedding Makeup Tips And 19 Examples
Getting ready for a tropical wedding? There are so many things you should take into consideration! Tropical wedding decor, attire that looks chic and feels comfortable and many other points. Your wedding hair is also very important because hot tropical climate, excessive sunlight and humidity can spoil even a perfect hairstyle. Here are some tips to follow and some examples to get inspired.
DON’T FIGHT YOUR NATURAL HAIR TEXTURE
If you have super fine stick straight hair that does not hold curl, just don’t wear your hair down with “loose waves” because it will not hold. Instead, try loose waves pinned up into a low swept updo. You’ll get the soft style you wanted but everything will be pinned in place to last all day and night in the humidity.
DON’T WEAR DIRTY HAIR
For some reason, tons of stylists say that dirty hair will hold better and this is the worst false information going around. Dirt and oil weigh your hair down and can actually make it more difficult to get your hair to do what you want. Plus, you’ll feel way more comfortable with clean locks.
ROCK AN UPDO
If your hair doesn’t do well in humidity, you should go for an updo. If you are a dancing machine and plan on being out all night, go for an updo. Be sure to seal with an antihumidity hair spray as there’s nothing worse than a spilt hairstyle for a bride.